Procedures at IU Bloomington
II. Student Disciplinary Procedures
B. Personal Misconduct
6. Misconduct by Student Organizations
- A complaint that a student organization has committed an act of academic or personal misconduct may be filed against the student organization and/or against individual members of the organization. The complaint may be filed by any person.
- A complaint against a student organization and/or individual members of the organization must be submitted in writing to the Dean of Students.
- If the complaint is against a student organization, the Dean of Students has the authority to initiate disciplinary proceedings against the organization.
- Complaints against individuals are handled according to Section A. Academic Misconduct, and Section B. Personal Misconduct.
- Disciplinary proceedings against a student organization are governed by the procedures established by the Dean of Students.