Applications: Spring Shadow Program
- 2014 Online Application
- Deadline March 10, 2014
- Please send in two recommendation forms, one from a teacher and one from a counselor.
- Requires a 2.5 G.P.A. Please send in the most recent copy of your transcript.
- All participants need to fill out and send in the Medical Consent Form.
High School Students have the opportunity to attend IU classes with an IU student. By shadowing these college students, they can gain better insight into the expectations of college which in turn will help them to be better prepared for college life.
We invite students to enjoy the Bloomington campus while learning about the university's academic environment and interacting with college students and faculty. During their three-day stay on-campus, student participants will stay in residence halls, attend classes, and take part in various activities with their mentors.
Click here for a list of things to bring.
Spring Shadow is open students currently attending high school (grades 9, 10, 11 and 12).Program Dates for 2014:
- Session 1: March 30-April 1, 2014
- Session 2: April 6-8, 2014
Thank you for your interest and assistance. For more information, please contact the Office of Community and School Partnerships at (812) 856-5935 or e-mail at email@example.com.