CRRES Student Affiliates
The CRRES Student Affiliates are a diverse group of students who have a central interest in the study of race and ethnicity. Research conducted by current CRRES graduate student affiliates ranges from examining racial disparities in educational gaps on a national level to investigating the racialized experiences of immigrant women in new immigrant destinations in the South and Midwest.
- CRRES offers opportunities for students to present their work and research ideas that focus on the topic of race and ethnicity.
- CRRES provides a supportive environment where student affiliates can establish and nurture social networks with other CRRES affiliates.
- Attend CRRES guest speaker presentations, conferences, and/or coffee hours.
- Acknowledge CRRES in published work that receives feedback from CRRES associates.
Applying to Become a Student Affiliate
Please send the following information to the Director at email@example.com:
- A cover letter expressing interest in CRRES, a description of current research interests, and a plan for continued participation in CRRES activities
- A curriculum vitae or resume