Skip to main content
Indiana University
People  |  
Cultural Studies Program

Financial Assistance

Students entering the Cultural Studies minor may apply for a number of types of financial assistance including University fellowships (through the student's major department), associate instructorships (through the major department), Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships (through the appropriate IU international area studies program), and graduate work-study positions (through the Office of Student Financial Assistance).

Additionally, as graduate students progress through their programs, they become eligible for a number of university-wide fellowship opportunities in support of research, travel for conference presentations, pre-dissertation travel abroad, and dissertation expenses.