- CS Bibliography, compiled by Angela Courtney, Librarian
- Conference Information
- Association for Cultural Studies: Founded in 2002, the Association for Cultural Studies (ACS) aims at forming and promoting an effective worldwide community of cultural studies. It is intended as a tool for building strong interdisciplinary and transnational connections by offering meaningful meeting places for the great diversity of committed scholars in this field. The ACS helps establish, maintain and strengthen contacts between cultural studies scholars and workers across different disciplines and within as well as between the different countries and regions of the world, by spreading information and encouraging collaborative work, facilitating the creation and linking of local, national and regional cultural studies groups. By providing a broad structure for a plurality of cultural studies approaches, the ACS promotes public understanding of its goals, agendas and traditions.
- Cultural Studies Association (US): Founded in 2003, the Cultural Studies Association (U.S.) provides a forum for scholars of Cultural Studies, in all its diverse manifestations, to exchange their work and ideas across disciplinary lines and institutional locations. The Association sponsors an annual conference to provide a forum for scholars, students, and other persons interested in Cultural Studies in all its diverse manifestations to exchange their work and ideas across disciplinary lines and institutional locations.
- Cultural Studies Central: Provides online resources and discussion lists for new developments in the field.
- Cultural Studies Journals