Health, Physical Education and Recreation | Research in Human Development/ Family Studies
F640 | 7036 | Robert Billingham

(1-5 cr.) P: Graduate GPA of at least 3.0. Research projects are
conducted under the direction of a member of the graduate teaching
faculty. Enrollment is limited to advanced graduate students, and
project proposals must be approved in advance. May be repeated with