Health, Physical Education and Recreation | Internships in Health Education
H642 | 7125 | Noy S. Kay

(1-10 cr.) P: Graduate GPA of at least 3.0. Professional internships
in school or agency settings are completed under the direction of a
faculty member. Internship experiences must be approved in advance
and are available only upon completion of course work for a master's
degree. Evaluation is on an S/F basis only.