Telecommunications | Audio Production
T353 | 21451-21452 | Castillo, R.
Semester: Fall, 2005
Course Code: T353
Section Numbers: 21451 & 21452
Instructor's Name: Russ Castillo
Name of the Course: Audio Production
• Prerequisites : T206, T283 or consent of instructor
• Course Objectives: This course is intended as an
introduction to basic audio recording techniques for radio and
television, music, and new media production. Hands-on activities
will introduce you to the most commonly encountered types of audio
equipment and their proper use.
• Course Format: Hands-on lab
• Grading Procedures: Final grades will be based on the
student’s understanding of class material and competence with skills
demonstrated in the labs.
• Requirements the course will meet: to see which
requirements, in the College of Arts and Sciences, this course will
fulfill consult the College Bulletin at
http://www.indiana.edu/~bulletin/iub/coas/index.html. If you have
questions, or need additional help, see your academic advisor.
• Required Texts: Alten, Stanley. Audio in Media
• Meeting times: 21451 meets M 5:45-9:30P
21452 meets W 5:45-9:30P