Health, Physical Education and Recreation | Research in Health Behavior
H740 | 17989 | Lloyd Kolbe

Research in Health Behavior (1-10 cr.) P: Graduate GPA of at least 3.0
and consent of instructor. Research projects in the area of health
behavior are conducted under the direction of a member of the graduate
teaching faculty. Enrollment is limited to advanced doctoral students,
and project proposals must be approved in advance.