Health, Physical Education and Recreation | Research in Health Education
H640 | 16723 | Susan Middlestadt

Research in Health Education (1-5 cr.) P: Graduate GPA of at least
3.0. Research projects are conducted under the direction of a member
of the graduate teaching faculty. Enrollment is limited to advanced
graduate students, and project proposals must be approved in