Health, Physical Education And Recreation | Research in Recreation (Arr)
R499 | 6684 | Staff

Research in Recreation
Arr  Arr  Arr

This course requires approval from department chairperson.

This course is open only to juniors or seniors with a major or minor in

Description:  Undergraduate independent research and study under the
guidance of a faculty member.