Health, Physical Education And Recreation | Coaching of Football (2 cr)
A361 | 6056 | Cameron
A361: P - Junior Standing and Major or Minor In Kinesiology or in Coaching
Endorsement Program or Permission of Instructor.
Meets in Football Lecture Hall in Memorial Stadium
Meets SECOND EIGHT WEEKS ONLY
One 80 minute period two times per week, plus Laboratory hours arranged.
1. Lectures will be held at 7:30 a.m. on Tuesday and Thursday, on the field
work or films (lab work) will be held at 8:25 a.m. on Tuesday and Thursday.
2. On the field labs will be attended during varsity football practice.
SESSIONS MUST BE ATTENDED. The practice sessions will be held from 3:30 to
5:45 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday beginning March 24th
through April 14th. The Saturday practice sessions will be held at 9:30
a.m. unless otherwise stated.
3. Different football areas will be covered during each class session by a
different coach for each class session. Attendance is mandatory because
there are no make-up classes. Keep a notebook on each class session to be
turned in at the end of the semester (three ring notebook).
4. The lecture class will be held in the Auditorium of the Football Complex
Memorial Stadium. Each student will be required to sign up with Coach Belu
or a designated manager for football practice.
5. General Requirements for A361:
A. Attendance -- mandatory for all lecture classes.
B. Observe three (3) practice sessions.
C. Keep legible notes from each class session to put in a three ring
notebook and turned in to be graded at the end of the semester.
D. Final exam covering all class sessions.
6. Final grade will be determined by the following:
A. Class attendance -- including three practice sessions - 25 points
B. Notebook - 25 points
C. Final Exam - 50 points