Fine Arts | Independent Studio Projects
U450 | 10357 | Brown


Independent study in Fine Arts.

Open to undergraduates only.

An authorization is required.

Students must see the undergraduate advisor in Fine Arts 127 for the
authorization form. The form must be completed by a faculty
member and returned to Fine Arts 123 for an on-line authorization.