Health, Physical Education and Recreation | Research in Human Development/ Family Studies
F640 | 1095 | Bob Billingham

(1-5 cr.)
P: Graduate GPA of at least 3.0. Research projects are conducted
under the direction of a member of the graduate teaching faculty.
Enrollment is limited to advanced graduate students, and project
proposals must be approved in advance. May be repeated with