Telecommunications | Script Writing
T331 | 4963 | Castillo, J.
Semester: Summer, 2005
Course Code: T331
Section Number: 4963
Instructor's Name: Jeanette Castillo
Name of the Course: Script Writing
• Prerequisites : T206, or consent of instructor
• Course Objectives: This course is intended as an
introduction to basic scriptwriting formats and storytelling
strategies for electronic media.
• Course Format: Discussion/workshop.
• Grading Procedures: Final grades will be based on the
student’s production and revision of an original script for a 30-
minute media program.
• Requirements the course will meet: to see which
requirements, in the College of Arts and Sciences, this course will
fulfill consult the College Bulletin at
If you have questions, or need additional help, see your academic
• Required Texts: TBA
• Meeting times: D 10:30A-11:20A