Folklore | Research/Independent Study
F800 | 5671 | Arranged

Obtain course contract form and on-line authorization for above
class from department Graduate Recorder,

P: Must have consent of faculty member supervising research. This
course is designed to allow advanced students to receive credit for
independent work done with the permission and supervision of a
member of the faculty.