Health, Physical Education and Recreation | Research in Public Health
C640 | ALL | Staff

Research in Public Health (1¨C5 cr.) P: Permission of Instructor,
Graduate GPA of at least 3.0. Research projects are conducted under
the direction ofĦĦaĦĦmember of the graduate teaching faculty.
Enrollment is limited to advanced graduate students, and project
proposals must be approved in advance.