IU serious about increasing diversity on the Bloomington campus
Monday, March 10, 2014
Vice President and Dean James Wimbush talked with Inside IU Bloomington about strategies for increasing and supporting diversity on campus.
Read about the discussion in the Inside IU Bloomington Campus Life article: 'We’re focusing on program- and community-building for students, faculty and staff.'
- President McRobbie and Vice President Wimbush discuss diversity at IU during live radio interview
- President McRobbie on diversity and DEMA
- NSF grant funds IU Bloomington effort to recruit, support undergrad science students
- IU targets minorities for recruitment, aims to build diversity
- IU Bloomington admissions adds position, realigns staff to focus on diversity
- IU historian Claude Clegg named associate vice provost for faculty development and diversity