THE APPEAL EXAM
THE INDIANA ENGLISH PROFICIENCY EXAM
of TEPAIC are:
- To measure levels of spoken English
proficiency of international AI candidates for the purpose of
teaching at Indiana University.
- To identify an acceptable level of spoken
English for the purpose of AI instruction in IU courses.
- To differentiate among three acceptable
levels of spoken English for the purposes of AI instruction at IU.
(C1, C2, C3).
- To differentiate between acceptable and
unacceptable levels of spoken English for the purposes of AI
instruction at IU. (Borderline Pass vs. Borderline Fail).
- To differentiate between two unacceptable
levels (borderline and far from borderline) of spoken English.
(Borderline Fail vs. Fail).
Last updated: 12 December 2013
Comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2001, the Trustees of Indiana University