Video Lending Library
- Program Title: The Confucian Tradition in Literature - Chinese Poetry: Origin of a Literary Tradition
- EASC Code: CC-11
- Series Title: The Confucian Tradition
- Region/Country: China
- Language: English
- Subject: History, Religion & Philosophy, Literature
- Program Type: Documentary
- Media Type: VHS
- Producer: Columbia University's Project on Asia in the Core Curriculum of Schools and Colleges
- Release Date: 1997
- Running Time: 34 min.
- Color or BW: Color
- Program Abstract: "Lyric poetry, from its foundation in the Book of Songs to the later poets Wang Can and Tao Qian."
- Data Entry Date: 5/11/1999