Video Lending Library
- Program Title: Regions and Economies & The Japanese Paradox: Small Farms and Mega-Cities
- EASC Code: AP-11
- Series Title: Power of Place, The: World Regional Geography
- Region/Country: United States, Japan
- Language: English
- Subject: Geography, Economics & Business, West-East Relationship/Diaspora
- Program Type: Documentary
- Media Type: VHS
- Producer: Cambridge Studios
- Release Date: 1996
- Running Time: 60 min.
- Color or BW: Color
- Program Abstract: "Competition for water resources in eastern Oregon; the incorporation of Japanese production techniques in the midwest U.S. auto industry." "Predicting the best rice-farming methods in Tohoku; the morning commute of a Tokyo businessman."
- Data Entry Date: 6/15/1999