Video Lending Library
- Program Title: The World at War Volume 3
- EASC Code: AW-06
- Series Title: The Walch Multicultural Art Series
- Region/Country: Asia
- Language: English
- Subject: History
- Program Type: Documentary
- Media Type: DVD
- Release Date:
- Running Time: 416 min.
- Color or BW: Color
- Program Abstract:This is the definitive film about World War II, made using the most dramatic documetnary footage ever seen. An astounding, powerful and informative work, THE WORLD AT WAR features penetrating interviews with statemen and military leaders of the time, in addition to action at the fronts and in the war rooms around the world.
Futhur, THE WORLD AT WAR chronicles events through the experiences of ordinary men and women- American, British, German, Japanese and Russian, uninformed and civilian- who lived and fought through the most momentous conflict in world history.
Inside the Reich- Germany 1940-1944
Morning- June- August 1944
Occupation- Holland 1940-1944
Pincers- August 1944- March 1945
Nemesis- Germany February-May 1945
Japan 1941- 1945
Pacific- February 1942- July 1945
- Data Entry Date: 1/24/2005