Video Lending Library
- Program Title: The Japanese and Nature
- EASC Code: JJ-24
- Series Title: Japan: The Land & Its People
- Region/Country: Japan
- Language: Japanese
- Program Type: Documentary
- Media Type: VHS
- Release Date:
- Running Time: 29 min.
- Color or BW: Color
- Program Abstract: "From the celebration of the season of the cherry blossom, to the constant threat of earthquakes and volcanoes, nature plays an important role in Japanese society.
This video explores the various levels of relationship between the Japanese and nature in today's modern world: Enjoying Nature, Blessings of Nature, Living with Nature, Respect for Nature, and Bonding with Nature.
An excellent and informative insight as to how the Japanese people see nature and how it touches their lives. "
- Data Entry Date: 8/30/2000