|Library Hall, photographed prior to 1894 when it was renamed to Maxwell Hall, taking the name from what became Mitchell Hall. Inset below is close-up of building name from above doorway which now reads Maxwell Hall.
Photo from University Archives
|Latitude: N 39.16657° | Longitude: W 86.52473° | See map|
|Click Here for Aerial Map of 1949 Campus | Tour by Ronald F. Nehrig © | Help|