|Science Hall, right, was built on the Seminary Square Campus in 1874 and destroyed by fire in 1883.
Bricks salvaged from Science Hall were used to build Wylie Hall and Owen Hall on the new campus in 1884.
To the left is the second College Building which we'll see more of later. Photo from University Archives.
|Latitude: N 39.16132° | Longitude: W 86.53623° | See map|
|Click Here for Aerial Map of 1949 Campus | Tour by Ronald F. Nehrig © | Help|