Pezzullo is an award-winning teacher
at both the undergraduate and graduate level.
She teaches the following undergraduate courses at
• CMCL C212 Communicating Sustainability
• CMCL C406 Public Advocacy
• CMCL C348 Environmental Communication: Environmental
• CMCL C340 The Rhetoric of Social Movements:
Resisting Illness & Violence (IW)*
• CMCL C450 Gender and Communication (IW)*
• Human Biology B300: Human Dilemmas: Living Downstream
IW courses fulfill the IUB Intensive Writing requirement.
For more information, go to
courses could be cross-listed as a Civic Engagement Seminar
with the campus minor in
(Leadership, Ethics, & Social Action).
Website last updated: June 2014.
Web site and
all contents © Copyright Phaedra C. Pezzullo 2005, All rights