Business & Government Links on the EU
Helpful resources for Midwestern companies conducting business in Europe
While this is by no means an exhaustive list of resources, the following links provide businesses in the Midwest with connections to trade commissions, chambers of commerce, and agencies whose goal is to facilitate relationships between US and European countries.
U.S. & State Government
- Department of Commerce International Trade Administration
- U.S. Mission to the EU’s Economic Section
- U.S. Export Assistance Centers of the Great Lakes
- U.S. Export Assistance Center of Indianapolis
- Indiana Economic Development Corporation – Europe
- Ohio Department of Development
- In addition, links to EU institutions can be found on the European Union Links page.
European Business & Government Links – Midwest
- Czech Republic
- Italian American Chamber of Commerce Midwest
- Italian Trade Commission – Chicago
- Consulate General of Italy in Chicago
- United Kingdom
- You can also find links to the EU member states embassies in Washington, DC here.
To find more links concerning commerce, policy, or economic regulation in the EU, visit the Indiana & the EU Internet Resources page.