The sculpture facility is located in one of the oldest schoolhouses in Bloomington, built in 1906. The graduate studios, refurbished in the summer of 09, are large (600-700 square feet) with a wall of windows and accommodate two students. The red brick building houses the active MFA/BFA sculpture program, graduate textiles, and student run gallery, Fuller Projects, with rotating exhibitions and gallery coordinators. Within McCalla the School of Fine Arts maintains an exceptional wood shop, large-scale metal shop, an active foundry, area for stone carving, and computers. Recently added to the department are Computer-Aided Machining and Rapid Prototyping equipment which include; a CNC Router, 3-D color Printer, Fused Deposition Modeling, Reverse Engineering, and virtual Haptic technologies.