Most Recent Talks
June 16, 2015: PDE Seminar, Institute of Mathematics, Academia Sinica, Taiwan. Title: Unified Field Theory for Four Fundamental Interactions.
June 5, 2015: Workshop on Hydrodynamic Escape Problem, National Taiwan University. Title: Law of Gravity, Structure and Geometry of Black Holes and the Universe
May 28-30, 2015: 18th Eastern Gravity Meeting and Beyond the First Century of General Relativity. Title: A new Blackhole Theorem and its Applications to Cosmology and Astrophysics
New Papers and Books
This blog explores the symbiotic interplay between 1) the mathematical formulation of nature phenomena and the development of new mathematics motivated by physical problems, and 2) the discovery of new laws and insights of Nature. Our posts focus on the field theory of four fundamental interactions and elementary particles, cosmology, climate dynamics and phase transitions. –Tian Ma & Shouhong Wang
IU Press Release
- Tian Ma & Shouhong Wang (2015), Mathematical Principles of Theoretical Physics, Science Press, 524pp.
- Mickael Chekroun, Honghu Liu & Shouhong (2015), Stochastic Parameterizing Manifolds and Non-Markovian Reduced Equations : Stochastic Manifolds for Nonlinear SPDEs II. SpringerBriefs in Mathematics, Springer
- Mickael Chekroun, Honghu Liu & Shouhong (2015), Approximation of Stochastic Invariant Manifolds : Stochastic Manifolds for Nonlinear SPDEs I. SpringerBriefs in Mathematics. Springer
- Tian Ma & Shouhong Wang (2013), Phase Transition Dynamics, Springer-Verlag, November, XX, 555 pp. 153 illus.
- Tian Ma & Shouhong Wang (2007), Stability and Bifurcation of Nonlinear Evolutions Equations, Foundations of Mathematics Series, Volume 106, Science Press, Beijing, 437 pp.
- Tian Ma & Shouhong Wang (2005), Bifurcation theory and applications,
World Scientific Series on Nonlinear Science, Series A – Vol. 53, World Scientific, Singapore, 392 pp.
- Tian Ma & Shouhong Wang (2005), Geometric Theory of Incompressible Flows
with Applications to Fluid Dynamics, AMS Mathematical Surveys and Monographs Series, Vol. 119, 234 pp.
Physica D, Editor
Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems–B, Associate Editor