Sandra K. Dolby
Professor Emerita of Folklore
E-mail: dolby indiana.edu
- Ph.D. Indiana University, 1975
- Australia folklore; American folklore; Indiana folklore
- Personal narrative; folklore and literature; folksong
Courses Recently Taught
- Folktales and Other Narratives
- Folk Stories
- Survey of Folklore
- Australian Folklore
Awards and Distinctions
- Fulbright Roving Scholar Program, Norway
- Self-Help Books: Why Americans Keep Reading Them . Champaign-Urbana: University of Illinois Press, 2005.
- Literary Folkloristics and the Personal Narrative . Bloomington : Indiana University Press, 1989 .
- “Legends, High School History Classes, and the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning,” Voices: The Journal of New York Folklore 31 (2005): 14-18.