The French Minor
Students must complete 15 credit hours in French past the third semester, including:
- 3 credit hours of F250, F255, or F265
- F300 (Must be taken on the Bloomington campus.)
- 9 additional credit hours of 300-400 level courses including:
- one course from the following: F305, F306, F361, F362, F363, F375
- one course from the following: F313, F315, F316
- Two courses at the 300-400 level must be taken on the Bloomington campus, and one of these two courses must be F300.
- A grade of C- or better must be earned in a course for it to count towards the minor credit requirements.
Declaring a French Minor
Students wishing to declare a minor in French are required to meet with our French advisor, Professor Eric MacPhail.
Professor Eric MacPhail
Director of Undergraduate Studies, French; Professor of French
macphaiindiana.edu | (812) 855-8948 | Ballantine Hall 616
Contact Prof. MacPhail for advice on French courses and information about transfer credits. Call 855-1952 or stop by BH 642 to make an appointment.