Head Start Program
Head Start is a program for students enrolled in, or considering enrollment in, FRIT F100/150 for the Fall Semester. It provides students the opportunity to:
- Get a head start in the elementary French course
- Become familiar with the textbook and teaching methods of elementary French while learning some of the basics from the first lessons
- Become acquainted with some of the new Associate Instructors and help them get a head start on teaching at IU
Why should I sign up for Head Start?
- Fun and stress-free introduction to French or Italian language and culture.
- Short sessions leave you plenty of time for other activities.
- No grades! Relax and enjoy the "head start" you are getting on your first lesson.
- It's free! Always a good reason to sign up.
Where and when does Head Start take place?
All sessions will be on Thursday, August 20, in Ballantine Hall 105.
French - F100
Two different sessions are offered:
- 1:30 - 2:20
- 2:40 - 3:30
French - F150
One session is offered:
- 3:40 - 4:30
How do I sign up?
Choose only one session, and contact our Graduate Secretary to register now. Please include your first and last names, IU email address, IU ID number, and which session you choose.
You will receive confirmation of your enrollment via email.
Questions? Call (812) 855-1088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.