Specific GCSB Goals
- Bring together multidisciplinary teams of world-class faculty interested in state-of-the-art biomolecular measurements to understand complex biological processes, especially neuroscience
- Provide training to graduate students from a range of disciplines in the use and development of measurement techniques and instrumentation
- Provide undergraduate students an opportunity to be involved in cutting-edge research projects
- Encourage interaction with industry in order to identify important problems and to commercialize advances
- Widely disseminate advances in complex biomolecular measurement techniques and instrumentation
Gill Center's New Home
The Gill Center is located in the new Multidisciplinary Science Building which provides the headquaters and scientific research laboratories for the Gill Chairs, students, post-doctorates and fellows.