Through its professional development, the Global Center stimulates fresh thinking by linking scholars and programs that have been historically separated by boundaries of discipline, regional specialization, and methodological tradition. Our faculty study groups explore the implications of global topics and international education from a wide range of disciplinary and regional perspectives. Topics have included:
Faculty Study Groups
Guidelines for Proposals
- Priority will be given to those proposals which are broadly international and involve faculty and students from a variety of academic disciplines and professional schools.
- Proposals should describe the topic in detail and list participating faculty and graduate students.
- Provide a list of proposed activities and a detailed budget.
- The awards will not support purchase of equipment or salaries.
- There is no specific deadline but funds are limited and proposals will be accepted beginning in the summer prior to the academic year of the award.
Applications and letters of support should be sent to:
Center for the Study of Global Change
201 N. Indiana Ave.
Bloomington, IN 47408-4001
Phone: (812) 856-5523
Fax: (812) 855-6271