- The GPSG Executive Committee (ExComm) consists of eight elected and/or appointed officers and two staff members. ExComm members are responsible for the organization and smooth functioning of GPSG Assembly and committee meetings, as well as other GPSG functions.
- If you are a current IUB graduate or professional student interested in serving on ExComm, keep an eye out for elections in the spring semester, announcements of appointment openings, and GA vacancies for the hired staff positions in February of the spring semester. Or contact email@example.com for information if you would like to pursue a particular position.
- Members of the Awards Committee are responsible for reviewing applications for the GPSG Travel and Research Awards.
- Contact the Awards Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org to serve on the Awards Committee.
- The Benefits Committee works closely with our GPSG Benefits Officer to craft legislation regarding student health insurance and benefits for both mandatory and voluntary plans.
- Contact the Benefits Officer at email@example.com to get involved.
- The Diversity Committee works closely with our GPSG Diversity Officer to craft legislation and support diversity initiatives and organizations on the IU campus.
- Contact the Diversity Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
- The programming committee is responsible for reviewing past programs, social hours, and events as well as developing future events. Programming is integral for community building and offering resources to graduate and professional students.
- Contact the Programming Officer at email@example.com to get involved.
- The Health and Wellness Committee will work closely with our GPSG Health and Wellness Officer to craft resolutions advocating for the improved awareness of student health issues and concerns on our campus.
- Contact the Student Health and Wellness Committee Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
- The Sustainability Committee and its members focus their attentions on environmental sustainability-related issues concerning or effecting graduate students on campus.
- Contact the Sustainability Officer at email@example.com to get involved.
GPSG Ambassadors 2019 Calendar Year
- Parent-Student Ambassador: Julie Beasley
- Research Ambassador: Daniel Bullock
- Veteran Ambassador: Erin Pannel
- Teaching Ambassador: Joanna Chromik
- International Student Ambassador: Sharif Wahab
- Student Athlete Ambassador: Chris Anderson