Want to serve on the Benefits Committee? Email email@example.com.
- GPSG Benefits is chaired by the Benefits Officer and addresses the benefit needs of graduate student academic appointees (SAAs) and employees, specifically health insurance, stipends, fee remission structure, and related employment issues.
- The Benefits Committee creates recommendations to improve the official IU graduate and professional student benefits and compensation policies and services.
- This committee cultivates a relationship with the Office of University Human Resources and relevant administrative units.
Learn more about the initiatives and policies brought forth by the Benefits committee by visiting our resolution page.
Current Benefits Committee
- Chair: Kehinde Ligali (GPSG Benefits Officer)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org