- The GPSG Executive Committee (ExComm) comprises five elected officers, three appointed officers, and two paid staff. ExComm members are responsible for the organization and smooth functioning of GPSG Assembly and committee meetings, as well as other GPSG functions.
- Members of the Awards Committee are responsible for reviewing applications for the GPSG Travel and Research Awards.
- The Benefits Committee works closely with our Benefits Officer to craft legislation regarding student health insurance and benefits for both mandatory and voluntary plans.
- The Diversity Committee works closely with our GPSG Diversity Officer to craft legislation and support diversity initiatives and organizations on the IU campus.
- The programming committee is responsible for reviewing past programs, social hours, and events as well as developing future events. Programming is integral for community building and offering resources to graduate and professional students.
- The Health and Wellness Committee will work closely with our Vice President to craft resolutions advocating for the improved awareness of student health issues and concerns on our campus.
- The Sustainability Committee and its members focus their attentions on environmental sustainability-related issues concerning or effecting graduate students on campus.
Become an Assembly Representative
- The GPSG Assembly represents the entire Indiana University Bloomington graduate student population. The number of voting seats given to each department or program is determined by the level of enrollment during a bi-annual audit. Each department or program chooses how to elect or appoint their own GPSG representative(s). Contact your department for more information.