- Campus Instructional Consulting: Teaching practices, methods, and resources.
- Emergency Preparedness: Link to the IU Emergency Preparedness website.
- Instructional Support Services: Information about classroom assessment, course development, technology assistance, graphics for artwork, databases, and presentations, teaching consultation, and help with classroon equipment emergencies.
- Teaching & Learning Magazine: Published twice a year (in March and September) by the Office of Academic Affairs and Dean of the Faculties, it features stories about innovative teaching and learning at Indiana University Bloomington. Stories cover the entire campus and reflect the perspectives of both teachers and students.
- Textbook Rentals: Renting textbooks is often cheaper than buying. Visit this site for information on renting textbooks.
- Plagiarism Policy for Instructors: The Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct, which is a system-wide set of policies that applies to all campuses, sets out the rights and expectations for all IU students. The Procedures at IU Bloomington applies only to the Bloomington campus. Clicking on the above link will take you to the section of the code that deals with plagiarism and instructors. The actual plagiarism reporting form can be found here at the Student Ethics site.
- IU Center for Survey Research:Provides assistance with sampling, data collection instrument design, online interface development, programming (including Qualtrics), data collection (including ethnographic interviews, focus groups, observations, and surveys), data processing, and analysis. FREE consulting available at the SSRC and Scholars Commons.
- Office of Research Administration for the Protection of Human Subjects: All research involving human subjects, conducted by IUB investigators, must be reviewed and approved by the Human Research Protection Program(HRPP). This site describes the operations and procedures necessary to conduct research using human subjects.
- The GradGrants Center: FREE service providing IU graduate students with one-on-one assistance with grant proposal writing and a centralized area to access funding information.
- Indiana Statistical Consulting Center: Supporting IU research with statistics, including: consultation, collaboration, and educational outreach. Basic services are FREE of charge.
- IU Libraries Government Information Microforms, & Statistical Services (GMISS): Collections, services and specialized assistance for accessing IUB’s holdings of government information, microforms and statistical information.
- Research at Indiana University: Research funding, policies, and so on at Indiana University.
Advanced Graduate Students
- The University Graduate School: Paying for graduate school, degree programs, academic resources, fellowships, grantwriting, thesis preparation – all the nuts and bolts stuff for being a graduate student.
- University Graduate School Bulletin: Academic regulations, requirements for advanced degrees and more.
- Graduate Degree Programs: Programs for teaching, research and academic assistance.
- Office of the Registrar: For class schedules and the academic calendar.
- Library Services: Connect to the IU library system and search academic databases.
- Interfolio Document Management: Interfolio is a subscriber-based online document management company. For a minimal annual subscription rate ($15), you can store, manage and distribute valuable documents (letters of rec, CVs, writing samples, evaluations, transcripts, etc).
- Committee on Institutional Cooperation (CIC): CIC is an academic consortium of twelve major teaching and research universities in the Midwest, including IU. It offers programs for everything from helping to waive grad application fees to establishing scholar exchanges.