The GradGrants Center (GGC) is a free service of the University Graduate School. It is open to currently enrolled graduate students within the Indiana University system.
Current undergraduates seeking fellowships & assistance with graduate applications should contact OVPUE’s Office of Competitive Awards and Research (IUCARE).
One-on-one proposal drafting advising sessions with our award-winning consultants are available for any external (non-IU) funding opportunities:
- in-person in the GGC
- virtually via Skype, Adobe Connect, Lync, phone or by email for students away from campus
- our clients have successfully been awarded: ACLS, AIR, AERA, AAUW, Boren, Charlotte Newcombe, CLS, DAAD, Fulbright CIES, Fulbright-Hays/DDRA, Fulbright IIE/Student Program, Mellon CLIR & Completion, NIH, NIMH, NSEP, Rotary, Spencer, SSRC IDRF, USHMM and Wilson fellowships
Office Hours and Walk-in Hours
Our consultants are available to answer questions about funding opportunities, grant-writing mechanics, and internal (IU) funding opportunities during weekly office and walk-in hours. Come by with a single question or a list, and we’ll be happy to talk it over.
- Weekly Office Hours are available 10am -5pm during the academic year in Wells Library 544E. (Note: other meeting times are also possible by prior arrangement.)
- We are open on limited hours over the summer.
- Walk-In Hours for Fall 2017 are TBA.
Since consultants are regularly out of the office to assist in workshops and programming related to UGS-administered programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an individual funding search appointment or grant proposal review session.
The GGC is staffed only when classes are in session. Available hours are limited during Summer Sessions (May to mid-August). Our schedule often fills over a week in advance, particularly during peak seasons (August-November and January-March).
We are located in the East Tower of Wells Library, 5th floor, Room 544E, on the Bloomington campus. Regular office hours and walk-in hours all occur in this office.
Workshops are held in the Social Science Research Commons, Woodburn Hall 200.
The IU GradGrants Center, a part of the University Graduate School
IUB Herman B. Wells Library
1320 E. Tenth St.
Bloomington, IN 47405-3907
812-855-5281 / email@example.com
We’re also available on Skype! Our Skype username is: GradGrants Center