The CSU Chancellor’s Doctoral Incentive Program provides financial assistance to graduate students and is designed to increase the pool of individuals with the qualifications, motivation, and skills to teach the diverse student body in the California State University. It is a competitive program directed by the California State University but open to doctoral students at accredited universities across the country.
- Full-time enrollment in a doctoral program in the U.S.
- Not currently in a probationary/tenure-track CSU instructional faculty position
- Currently eligible to work in the United States
- Personal qualifications and motivation statement
- Collaboratively constructed mentoring plan
- Letters of recommendation
- Position announcement
- Application package submitted through a CSU campus coordinator
For more information and to download your application, go to: www.calstate.edu/HR/CDIP
Locate a local CSU campus coordinator for further application details on that campus.