Tuition is waived for graduate students in BCS 1, Czech, Hungarian, and Romanian.
The priority deadline has passed, but applications for admissions and funding are still being accepted. Late funding applications will be considered after the first round of applications has been reviewed and pending the availability of funds.
- ALL participants pay IN-STATE TUITION
- Indiana residents qualify for an ADDITIONAL 25% TUITION REDUCTION
- Foreign Language Area Studies Awards
- Now available for undergraduate students of Russian (Third year and higher)
- Available for graduate students of all languages
- Title VIII funding
Available for graduate students and professionals studying Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian I & II, Czech, Dari I & II, Georgian, Hungarian, Kazakh, Mongolian, Pashto I & II, Polish, Romanian, Russian (Third year and higher), Tatar, Uyghur I & II, and Uzbek I & II
- Project GO
- Available for ROTC Cadets and Mid-Shipmen studying Arabic, Dari, Kazakh, Pashto, Persian, Russian, Turkish, Uyghur, and Uzbek
The Summer Language Workshop 2012 will offer the following languages*
*contingent upon enrollment
Classes meet June 4-July 27, 2012. Level 1 Russian and all levels of Arabic start May 29, 2012.