The Department of Education opened the Fulbright Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA) competition for FY 2013. Application deadline is June 3, 2013 at 4:30pm.
- Fulbright Hays DDRA awards enable recipients to conduct research in other countries for periods of six to 12 months beginning on Oct. 1, 2013.
- Eligible research projects will focus on world regions outside of Western Europe.
- Further information including eligibility guidelines and link to the online application available at: Fulbright Hays DDRA Applicant Info
- Applications will be submitted online and applicants must register for an account in the Department of Education’s G5 online application system
- Applicants apply through their home institution. Paul Fogleman (contact info below) is the campus representative for the Fulbright Hays program. He will be holding application workshops May 10, 13 and 15. Each workshop will include a description of all application components and completion of mock application as well as Q & A. Attendees are advised to register for an account in the G5 system at least one day prior to the workshop. Content of the workshops will be similar though applicants are welcome to attend more than one.
Fulbright Hays DDRA application workshop dates/times:
Friday May 10 10:00 – 11:30am
Monday May 13 3:30 – 5:00pm
Wednesday May 15 10:00 – 11:30am
Location for all three workshops:
International Programs building at 201 N. Indiana Ave. (Between 6th and 7th Streets across from Dunn Meadow.)
RSVP not required.
Direct inquiries to:
Office of the Vice President for International Affairs
201 N. Indiana Ave.
Bloomington, IN 47408
Tel: (812) 855-3948
Fax: (812) 855-6271