The Association for Practical and Professional Ethics has an opening for a part-time hourly Research/Clerical Assistant position for up to ten hours a week, starting immediately and continuing through May 2014.
Association for Practical and Professional Ethics
Hours: Up to 10 hours a week.
Start Date: Immediate
Assist with the day-to-day tasks related to the Association’s membership and the APPE Annual Meeting planning and organization. Duties include entering data in Excel and Access; preparing and proofreading materials for Annual Meeting publications; updating the APPE website; photocopying and filing of information. The selected candidate will also assist the Executive Director with ethics research projects and grant writing. Other duties as assigned.
The applicant must have:
- Organizational and data entry skills.
- Proven experience and knowledge of Microsoft Access, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in the English language and writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Capacity to work in a team environment.
- College degree or some college, preferred.
- Familiarity of Dreamweaver, html and Photoshop, helpful.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.