This and subsequently posted AMID GAs are 20 hours/week and open until filled.
Applicants MUST be enrolled in a degree program in the College of Arts and Sciences (COAS).
The Graduate Assistance ship includes compensation: 10-month stipend (Aug 1 – May 31) plus a 12 credit hour tuition remission for each semester, and student health insurance. The stipend will be prorated to reflect the start date of the appointment.
The IU Center for Art and Design GA will work with Kelly Wilson and Kevin Lair and should have the following skills:
1. Web design skills. Preference for programming skills including Dreamweaver and HTML coding.
Secondary priority for experience in word press and blogging.
2. Mobile application design.
3. Experience audio and visual skills including sound editing, video editing (Premiere preferred), and audio system design.
4. Writing and research skills including editing and literary searches (searching, bibliography compilation, citation).
5. Fabrication skills using basic woodshop, welding and rapid prototyping (including 3d design in rhino and poser)
6. Code writing to assist on the research project on next generation guide books to design
Please submit letter and CV to Lori McBride, Fiscal Officer: email@example.com