Due: Friday, April 15, 2016
- Educational Opportunity Fellowships (EOF) are for incoming or currently enrolled students pursuing graduate study at Indiana University-Bloomington.
2. Nominee must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. International students are not eligible.
3. Nominee must be a first-generation college student (neither parent achieved a Baccalaureate Degree) or must demonstrate acute financial need.
Stipend and Benefits:
- The EOF is a one-year award which includes a $2,500 stipend and a fee reduction. (Recipient sare eligible to pay tuition at the resident rate for up to 24 credit hours or 12 hours per semester).
2. EOF support is limited to two years; however, renewal is not automatic. Nominees must be nominated each year for consideration by their graduate department.
Students must contact their school/department for the deadline. All nominations must be submitted by your school/department. We will not accept any self-nominations.
Please submit the following documents in a single pdf:
EOF application form
FAFSA for 2016-2017 (Please redact social security numbers and any other sensitive data)
For incoming students, please include the complete graduate application
For current students, please include an unofficial copy of IU transcripts
Departmental nominations for the EOF must be submitted online through SharePoint https://www.sharepoint.iu.edu/sites/UGSAwardsAndFellowships/default.aspx no later than Friday, April 15, 2016. If you need access to the UGS SharePoint site, please email your user id and department name to email@example.com.