Interested in doing research abroad? Teaching English abroad? Pursuing a creative project abroad? Have you considered applying for the Fulbright U.S. Student Program?
Did you know that Indiana University was among the top 10 producers of Fulbright U.S. Student Program grant winners for 2015-16? (http://news.indiana.edu/releases/iu/2016/02/fulbright-student-award-rankings.shtml)
The Fulbright provides grants for individuals to pursue study/research projects or English Teaching Assistantships outside the U.S. Please visit the Fulbright website for more information about eligibility and awards: http://us.fulbrightonline.org/.
There will be “Fulbright Friday” information sessions this spring to introduce students to the Fulbright U.S. Student Program and the application process. Information Sessions will be held on the following dates in Room 108 of the Hutton Honors College:
· Friday March 25 – 3:30 – 4:30
· Friday April 1 – 3:30 – 4:30
· Friday April 15 – 3:30 – 4:30 (This session will be particularly geared towards graduate students)
· Friday April 29 – 3:30 – 4:30
For additional information, please contact your Fulbright Program Adviser:
· For graduate students, the Fulbright Program Adviser is Kathleen Sullivan (email@example.com).
· For undergraduate students, the Fulbright Program Adviser is Paul Fogleman (firstname.lastname@example.org).