The Hamilton Lugar School seeks a Graduate Assistant (GA) for AY 2019/20, to conduct relevant research for Lee Feinstein, Dean and Professor of International Studies.
- will assist Dean Feinstein with research and writing projects as they arise.
- may also assist with grading for Dean Feinstein’s fall course, I-210, Diplomacy, Security, Governance.
- Must be an excellent writer and, at times,
- Able to conduct research quickly.
- Familiarity with international relations theory is a plus.
Please submit a copy of your CV/résumé and a brief statement of interest to email@example.com. Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis.