- American Council of Learned Societies
- American Political Science Organization Online — Grants, Fellowships and Other Funding Opportunities
- American Indian Graduate Center
- Brookings Institution
- Research Program at Earthwatch Institute
- Center for International Security and Cooperation. The Center sponsors several fellowship programs which select through an annual competition a small number of scholars for training in issues related to international security.
- Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES). Includes information on Fulbrights.
- DAAD German Academic Exchange Service
- Fedworld Information Network
- Ford Foundation
- Institute of International Education
- International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX)
- MacArthur Foundation
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- National Institutes of Health
- National Physical Science Consortium
- National Research Council
- National Science Foundation Funding
- Scoville Peace Fellowship Program
- Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans
- Sloan Foundation
- Smithsonian Institution Office of Research Training and Services
- Smithsonian Environmental Research Center (SERC)
- Spain, Ministry of Education, Language Teaching Programs
- Spencer Foundation
- Transitions Abroad
- Turner BioSystems Fluorometer Grants Program for Researchers in the Life Sciences
- United States Information Agency
- United States Agency for International Development
- White House Fellowships
Grad Grantline News
Fall 2013 Hours
GGC Fall Semester Hours
Fridays by appointment only
** Until the Fulbright deadline on 15 October, these hours may shift to allow consultants to facilitate out-of-office workshops. At consultant discretion, appointments may be scheduled outside of posted hours.
Walk-in hours are rarely available. Please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Feel free to contact our Auxiliary Support, Louise Brown in the Office of the Vice Provost for Research (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 812-855-5281 or 812-856-1153 for assistance when consultants are not in the office.
Closed when classes are out of session (including Dead/Exam Weeks), Labor Day Weekend, Fall, Thanksgiving, Winter and Spring Breaks, 4th of July, all University-observed holidays and when Wells East Tower is closed.
In general, the GGC is open when
classes are in session.
Please have your 10-digit student ID number available when you come in for an appointment.
For additional information: http://www.graduate.indiana.edu
Yvonne Dwigans (email@example.com) and Kim Bunch (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The IU GradGrants Center, a part of the University Graduate School
IUB Herman B Wells Library
East Tower, Room 651
1320 E. Tenth St.
Bloomington, IN 47405-3907
We’re also available on Skype! Our Skype username is: GradGrants Center