- IU Research Gateway‘s collection of IU research-related Funding Opportunities links page.
- Future Faculty Teaching Fellowships
- IU Office of Scholarships
- IU Office of Student Financial Assistance
- IU Office of the Vice President for International Affairs and OVPIA Grants for Graduate Students
- Committee on Institutional Cooperation’s Traveling Scholar Program providing study for up to one year on another CIC campus.
- Project 1000: a national program created to assist underrepresented students applying to graduate school.
- FLAS Foreign Language & Area Studies Fellowships
- IU Center for International Business Education and Research Awards and Scholarships
- IU Center for the Study of Global Change Funding Opportunities
- IU Graduate and Professional Student Organization Funding Opportunities
- African Studies Program Grant Opportunities
- Central Eurasian Studies Funding
- Computer Science University and External Funding Sources
- Graduate Creative Writing Program Fellowships and Awards
- Institute of German Studies Max Kade Fellowships
- Robert A. and Sandra S. Borns Jewish Studies Program at Indiana University Scholarships and Internships
- Robert Noyce Scholarship Program, scholarships and fellowships available for science graduate students interested in K-12 science teaching.
- Russian and East European Institute Funding Opportunities
Grad Grantline News
Fall 2013 Hours
GGC Fall Semester Hours
Fridays by appointment only
** Until the Fulbright deadline on 15 October, these hours may shift to allow consultants to facilitate out-of-office workshops. At consultant discretion, appointments may be scheduled outside of posted hours.
Walk-in hours are rarely available. Please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Feel free to contact our Auxiliary Support, Louise Brown in the Office of the Vice Provost for Research (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 812-855-5281 or 812-856-1153 for assistance when consultants are not in the office.
Closed when classes are out of session (including Dead/Exam Weeks), Labor Day Weekend, Fall, Thanksgiving, Winter and Spring Breaks, 4th of July, all University-observed holidays and when Wells East Tower is closed.
In general, the GGC is open when
classes are in session.
Please have your 10-digit student ID number available when you come in for an appointment.
For additional information: http://www.graduate.indiana.edu
Yvonne Dwigans (email@example.com) and Kim Bunch (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The IU GradGrants Center, a part of the University Graduate School
IUB Herman B Wells Library
East Tower, Room 651
1320 E. Tenth St.
Bloomington, IN 47405-3907
We’re also available on Skype! Our Skype username is: GradGrants Center