- What I did this past summer
- Rankings: What are they good for?
- Attending academic conferences with a recruitment connection in mind
- Finding the right match: Top, Middle, and Safety Net Schools
- The personal statement: How many drafts should I write?
- Strong letters of recommendation
- Tips for a successful application package
- CV or Resume: What’s the difference?
- Relationship between grades, GRE scores and funding
- Application for graduate school admission checklist
- What to do while waiting on the admission decision
- Finding a mentor, before you’re even there
- Should I visit; or should I not?
- Finding portable funding
- Living within the means of the fellowship/funding package
- Creating your support network
- Three things I wish I would have done to make “my first year as a PhD student transition” smoother